Treatment for Acne Scars
treatment for acne scars is chemical peeling.
In chemical peeling, chemical agents are applied to the skinâ€™s surface which works to encourage epidermal or dermal damage. Chemical peels are of 3 types and may include superficial chemical peeling, medium depth chemical peel and deep chemical peel. Superficial chemical peel is used to remove superficial acne scars like hyperpigmentation whereas medium depth peel and deep peel give a more promising result in acne scar removal.
Chemical peels are believed to be the most affordable treatment for acne scars and has many benefits like
- Reduces fine lines, especially under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treats mild scarring and certain types of acne
- Refresh skin texture and color
- Reduces uneven pigmentation
- Remove precancerous growths.